Sunday, September 14, 2008

Name one person who made you smile last night.
Sorry, I don't smile

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Sleeping.

What was something that happened to you in 2006?
Failed CCA hike.

What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Fucking Bollocks"

How many different things did you drink today?
1. Coke, 2. Milk

What color is your hairbrush?
Red.

What was the last thing you paid for?
Fish and Chips.

Where have you been last night?
Boarding School. I am anti-social for the time being.

What color is your front door?
Blue

Where do you keep your change?
Change, what change?

What was the weather like today?
Cloudy.

What is the best ice cream flavor?
Vanilla

What is something you are excited about?
Exams.

Do you want to cut your hair?
Nope. not this time.

Are you over the age of 25?
No obviously.

Do you talk a lot?
I am anti-social. Come on!

Do you know anyone named Steven?
I think i met one somewhere before....not sure....

Do you make up your own words?
Most of the time when i try to smoke through when i teach people astronomy.

Are you typically a jealous person?
Very, jealous that NUS high have a bigger gun.

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "T":
Tina Tan Tina

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "P":
Petrina Liam

Who's the 1st person on your received calls list?
I lost my phone....but i think is mutter

What did the last text message you received say?
Something about where i was and they need me for guidance and leadership.

Do you chew on your straws?
Tasty...

Where is the next place you're going?
My bed.

Who is the rudest person in your life?
Myself is da man.

What is the last thing you ate?
Some instant noodle.

Is marriage in your future?
Duh.... I got a whole heritage to prove myself as a breeder

What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks?
You don't messed with ze Zohan

Who do you desperately want to meet?
Ania.

Is there anyone you like right now?
I shall remain objective and task oriented.

When was the last time you did the dishes, be honest!
Just now.

Are you currently depressed?
I am always depressed.

Did you cry today?
Nope, but a few days ago.

Why did you answer and post this survey?
I have been tagged

Tag five people who would do this survey.
Pig.
Michael
John.
Jasper.
Justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home