Thursday, September 18, 2008

Exam stress

When people are to stress, they tend to get infuriated by just about anything. In ACS(I), home of the overachievers, however, things tends to get a bit more than what anyone will imagine.

That couple with the demanding curriculum of the IB course results in a community with a slightly paranoid and a heightened mental state. I think that is enough to make a difference.

There are a lot of people saying that they have a lot of commitments but i felt that it is a silly excuse because they do have a choice. Actually, I am referring to myself. My ego and concept of honour has clearly failed me, or was it? I am not sure what is becoming of us in this stress filled period, which i can literally smell the stress in the air. Although admittedly, My sense of smell is not that good.

Teachers and students alike, we yearn to get out from this mess, we need to wait, another one year to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home