Monday, June 02, 2008

A Scholar, Leader and Global Citizen

Our glorious school, Anglo-Chinese School (Independent) have this great motto to help us to be a great people among the finest in the world.

Thus, our motto, a scholar, leader and global citizen.

As an Acsian, I am proud that i have fulfilled all of the above criteria:

As a scholar, I know how to present myself in a myriad of exotic languages, important phrases such as "F**k your M*****", "S**T" and "F**k you" in Tamil, Hindi, Chinese, Hokkien, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Vietnamese, English, German and French. I have to thank all those great friends from great nations all across the world for this trait.

As a leader, I can say "F**k you" to chairman of the astronomy club and he could not do anything. Leadership is important and will be enhanced when you have big machete with you all the time. Although leading a gang fight is often portrayed as ungentlemanly, it is okay as it is what the motto on the other side says which we dont give a damn.

As a global citizen, I know how to use the international hand sign if given the opportunity, especially to the peers of our neighboring school, the UWC. Adding to that, I will use the aforementioned hand sign during photo shoots to promote racial harmony.

As a result, I felt that my stay in ACS(I) has been fruitful as I have restrained myself from using phrases from one single language and when to use the international hand sign appropriately. It is ok to protest against this post especially you have your own gang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home