Monday, November 12, 2007

Pulau Ubin

There was this Sunday where me with the rest of the MPCC astro guys went to Pulau Ubin to recon a bit......

A reconnaissance mission.

We began our journey at about 11 after of apparent brunch and things got a bit wild ...... we are actually in a rural area in Singapore!!!! with the kampong feel all around us and $2 bikes!!!! OMG this is heavenly!!!!

It went well until we arrive at a particular gate..... we opened it with my bao bei knife and it all went well. The view of the quarry was gorgeous and that being at 400 metres deep gave me a deep impression of the marvel of human spirit to bend nature at our will.

Then we went to yet another state occupied land which had its sign removed, so that makes the entry legal? Oh my, chopping through the bushes is fun. Again, the scenery was shiok and i love how it was denied access with just a few "Police line, do not cross " tape.

We went to the German's girl shrine and prayed for something good to happen. My sign is to go for it, although go for what I do not know.....

Too bad then.

After waiting for the heavy downpour to stop while playing cards along the way, I went back with the rest "go back to the North."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home