Thursday, September 27, 2007

Evening Birds

They say the evening birds fly to their nest, I wonder why? Must we go back to where we belong, even it is not our nest?

Blogging in the school in front of most of the year 6 art student rushing their lat minute work, I feel so at home, I do not feel the urge to go back to secret base- alpha as i always did. Why is this happening? I do not know and do not have the courage to challenge its dominance over me.

I felt empty, the exams are coming, is the stress of such trial of fire has making me a lesser person, I am not as strong before. And will not be strong in the future. I feel so drowzy......

I want to end all things, but I just could not do it, I am weak, weak from indulging myself in comfort, the sores in both mind and body...... I just could not take it anymore.

The little bit strength has left my body, I could just do no more. am nothing but a man, a man with his limits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home