Saturday, June 23, 2007

Nostalgia

Have you felt the warmth of your parents? The warmth that encompasses only when we are one year old or less. The feeling of getting cared for and pampered.....

For once, most of us will forget the feeling when we get old, never to be felt again, or that our parents just did not care to do such things to us as we have grown up, giving us another kind of love.

It happen yesterday morning, when my mom come into the room. The atmosphere become so warm as she looks upon me like an infant. The feeling was like sort of a deja-vu that i had experience in my early childhood.

It is so gentle. Guess my mother still treats me like an infant ......

In the eyes of a parent, their children never grows up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home