Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Love?

I met a girl online.....

We had days of chatting about different subjects at different times, these talks often range from how one should live to how pop music affects our lives.

We always enjoyed ourselves and actually had fun. Them, I decided to meet her face to face, because an old fashioned person I am. I always felt insecure of talking to people that I did not met before, especially face to face.

Then I met her. Risking my head from a camp and watching a movie almost together. She had her friend of course....

I became physically attracted to her......

But it is apparent that she always claims that she had relationship issues although she had two boyfriends before.

I had consulted my Tarots on how to deal with the situation.

It gave me a two way decision to what to choose. An older person or a younger one. There is the third option though. No one....

The older person in question is actually a year older than me but I haven met her for quite sometime already....

Sometimes fate leaves me puzzled for sometimes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home