Monday, June 25, 2007

Another Broken Man

It is the first day of school and I am another broken man.

There are so much things on the to-do list such that i was a little shock. CASL is my major problem as there are as much as a hundred proposal form to write about. GG for me, then there is the year 4 IP talk,in which I might have received the warning letter.

Die.....

Despite all these thing, I must definitely press on. There is no any other options, after all. It is now me, and IB.

Another thing is that for my Art, the term 3 work is to be submitted in week 4. Luckily i have prepared for it during the June holiday. Just a bit of brewing and I am all ok.

As of now, I truly felt the strain of the the pre IB program.

My mind seems cluoded again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home