Friday, January 26, 2007

Life as a Movie

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Windows Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle mode
3. Press "Play"
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the "Next" button
6. No cheating
Opening Credits: Internationale
Good opening, all hail Communism
Waking up: March of the volunteers
The song actually tells you to wake up
First Day at School: I will survive
Survival of the fittest, a recurring theme in the school.
Falling in Love: Mechanical animal
Just another emo-song.
Breaking Up: Coma white
So beautiful the song, but so sad….
Prom: Mobscene
A wild party I assumed, wish that it will not be as obscene
Life's Okay: Field of gold
Life is a field of gold, depends on how you see it.
Mental Breakdown: Duality
Putting you fingers into your eyes to ease the pain, wicked.
Driving: Devil never cry
I like the combination between rock and Gregorian style choruses.
Flashback: Heat of the Moment
Another beautiful piece by Asia, Old skool, you guys probably never heard of it…
Getting Back: Left behind
I felt left behind by the people that I am suppose to live with, but the feeling will get off as soon as I hit the showers.
Wedding Scene: WOW intro
Majestic and grand, what else?
Birth of a Child: Sonne
A child is like a sun to me, hence the german name Sonne means sun
Final Battle: Fight in the forgotten city
Just plain cool music, it rock, better to suit me than one winged angel.
Death Scene: Last day on earth
What do you aspect? First day on Earth
End Credits: 1996
This is what I called an explosive ending
Bonus Track: Hard Rock Hallelujah
I am hard!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home