Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A boring holiday

Study camp is quite fun actually as there are friends and homework to do. Suprising things are going on every time I venture into restricted places. Today, I come across an assualt rifle hidden in the scout den, then Penguin and I go parading around in the school, posing as my body guard, we brough " joy and laughter" to those who came across us. Actually making fool of ourselves. Soon after, I went to the Air room with Wen Hao and friends. After seeing the Air room is so clean, I went on saying that our den is hopeless, at least theirs have still a chance. Still, after everything, nothing to do in the boarding, although I slept until 7pm, missing dinner. Thus, another day is over and I still have homework to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home